/u/NarwhalLemonade on Those who are Ace but not Aro how'd you know???

I don't have any of the allo stuff for real people. People talk about sex and wanting that sort of stuff and it never comes to mind for me. It's always aesthetic attraction. I have never fantasized about sexual activity. But I do think of holding hands, hugging/cuddling with a future partner, kiss on the temple forehead, a peck on the lips, dating. Just a bunch of dating stuff. This is the one thing I'm sure of. ✌🏽





March 04, 2023 at 12:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.