hung out twice sudden ghost? (19 F, 19 M)

So i hung out with this dude off tinder like twice, went on a real date then he just came over and hung for a few hours the day after, then suddenly stopped even opening my snaps, we were supposed to go out together today but he stood me up right? but the thing is the ghosting doesn't make sense
he was blatantly really into me, one of the last things he said to me before was making a joke about trying to actually be like a relationship, even my roommate said he seemed super into me
it's not about sex because we didn't have sex and even the first time we hung out i tried but he clearly didn't want to go right away
like i said i was left on delivered for around half a week before today, i could see he was online, his tinder is still updating and he didn't remove me on anything (though i just unfriended him on snap bc bad for my fuckin mental health), you think he's playing me or self sabotaging? because honestly at this point i don't think it's something i did?
important info; i AM a stripper which does make it harder to date but i told him right away and he didn't have an issue with it, even thought it was cool, and we both have some mental health issues
idk my roommate bets he's gonna see i unfriended him and panic and try to reach me on something else but idk, do i send one last tinder message that's like "dude if you're going through something i get it and i'm down to just be friends instead?"



Submitted March 04, 2023 at 01:15AM

So i hung out with this dude off tinder like twice, went on a real date then he just came over and hung for a few hours the day after, then suddenly stopped even opening my snaps, we were supposed to go out together today but he stood me up right? but the thing is the ghosting doesn't make sensehe was blatantly really into me, one of the last things he said to me before was making a joke about trying to actually be like a relationship, even my roommate said he seemed super into meit's not about sex because we didn't have sex and even the first time we hung out i tried but he clearly didn't want to go right awaylike i said i was left on delivered for around half a week before today, i could see he was online, his tinder is still updating and he didn't remove me on anything (though i just unfriended him on snap bc bad for my fuckin mental health), you think he's playing me or self sabotaging? because honestly at this point i don't think it's something i did?important info; i AM a stripper which does make it harder to date but i told him right away and he didn't have an issue with it, even thought it was cool, and we both have some mental health issuesidk my roommate bets he's gonna see i unfriended him and panic and try to reach me on something else but idk, do i send one last tinder message that's like "dude if you're going through something i get it and i'm down to just be friends instead?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.