/u/Medysus on Does your family know you’re asexual, and if so, did it change your relationship dynamic?

They think I'm naive for believing in internet labels, don't have enough experience from my one year-long sexless relationship and don't get out enough to actually meet someone I might want to do it with. Honestly, the dismissal kinda hurts. I know I don't get out much, but how am I supposed to feel like an adult when people treat me like a child?

I think my cousin has an asexual friend and is at least a little supportive, but everyone else seems to think I'm just a late bloomer or something.





March 13, 2023 at 12:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.