Losing interest after having sex?

Has this every happened to anyone? This guy was trying too hard to talk to me. We were literally texting every day for like 4 months and calling eachother before bedtime…

I finally had sex with him and things have gotten weird. We’ve had sex 2 times this last week. Things just got odd. We talk less…I’m starting to think maybe I didn’t perform good or my body isn’t pretty for him.

His ex had big boobs and I don’t lol….



Submitted March 20, 2023 at 12:08AM

Has this every happened to anyone? This guy was trying too hard to talk to me. We were literally texting every day for like 4 months and calling eachother before bedtime…I finally had sex with him and things have gotten weird. We’ve had sex 2 times this last week. Things just got odd. We talk less…I’m starting to think maybe I didn’t perform good or my body isn’t pretty for him.His ex had big boobs and I don’t lol….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.