What do you think?

Hey,

I just wanted your input in this situation:

I saw someone on bumble and then followed her on instagram. Then she followed back and we also happen to have mutual friends.

Would it be not ok to reach out/dm ?

Let me know your opinion,

Thanks.



Submitted February 24, 2023 at 12:14AM

Hey,I just wanted your input in this situation:I saw someone on bumble and then followed her on instagram. Then she followed back and we also happen to have mutual friends.Would it be not ok to reach out/dm ?Let me know your opinion,Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.