/u/Nikamba on "actual LGBT people"

Sorry, I didn't read it all (headache from the blur)

I just want to address the first point of asexuality as a word compared to atheism.

English is strange, more than half the time. Just because it's similar in meaning 'lack of something' doesn't mean the two words can be categorised similarly.

Asexuality is sexual orientation because it's a direction of sexual attraction (it's going nowhere or very slowly) but atheism is still isn't a religion, but is related to religious belief (see, English is strange)





February 24, 2023 at 01:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.