How do I befriend crush?

I’m in 12th grade and there’s this girl in most of my classes, the only time I’ve talked to her was when she said he had a room swap for our class and that was it, so I haven’t really talked to her before but for some reason I really like her, my friend told me that she’s slightly autistic like me, and she seems shy and awkward like me.

I think it would be weird for me to ask her out out of nowhere since we haven’t really talked, how do i befriend her when I have crippling social anxiety, how do I approach her and what would I say? She doesn’t have ig or snap.

(In short how do I befriend her/ eventually ask her out)



Submitted February 24, 2023 at 01:09AM

I’m in 12th grade and there’s this girl in most of my classes, the only time I’ve talked to her was when she said he had a room swap for our class and that was it, so I haven’t really talked to her before but for some reason I really like her, my friend told me that she’s slightly autistic like me, and she seems shy and awkward like me.I think it would be weird for me to ask her out out of nowhere since we haven’t really talked, how do i befriend her when I have crippling social anxiety, how do I approach her and what would I say? She doesn’t have ig or snap.(In short how do I befriend her/ eventually ask her out)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.