What do you do when you just met someone, are texting, haven’t had 1st date yet, and the convo is boring?

How do you un-boring a convo.

We’re both in our early 40’s and life isn’t that wild for each of us. I’m honestly not sure what to talk about. Pls help

It’s not her fault. We’re just both out of practice maybe?



Submitted February 05, 2023 at 12:12AM

How do you un-boring a convo.We’re both in our early 40’s and life isn’t that wild for each of us. I’m honestly not sure what to talk about. Pls helpIt’s not her fault. We’re just both out of practice maybe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.