Weird texting window, I’m confused

I (29F) met a guy on Hinge and we hit it off pretty fast the conversation just flowed. We soon established our motives for being on Hinge - mine not sure/potentially a relationship, him something casual (which is not something I’m into).

Anyway I thought it would be nice to keep in contact because we both noted we got on well (probably a mistake?) so we continued through text. However I noticed he stopped texting after 5/6ish and didn’t reply until in the morning. He did this again this evening. He never did this on hinge so I’m a bit confused.

Before he’d respond fast and now he’ll take over an hour but he’s still quite engaging, asking me questions back and sending long responses - what’s going on?



Submitted February 07, 2023 at 12:14AM

I (29F) met a guy on Hinge and we hit it off pretty fast the conversation just flowed. We soon established our motives for being on Hinge - mine not sure/potentially a relationship, him something casual (which is not something I’m into).Anyway I thought it would be nice to keep in contact because we both noted we got on well (probably a mistake?) so we continued through text. However I noticed he stopped texting after 5/6ish and didn’t reply until in the morning. He did this again this evening. He never did this on hinge so I’m a bit confused.Before he’d respond fast and now he’ll take over an hour but he’s still quite engaging, asking me questions back and sending long responses - what’s going on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.