/u/Kazadracon on Anyone else feeling like their sex-organs don't belong on them?

Sounds like a dysphoria-related challenge you are going through. I had a trans-ish (not explicitly identifying as trans but sharing much of the same trans lived experience) friend who described a similar feeling.

Myself personally I am enby (male agender), and I care as much about my genitals about as I care about gender-identity, not at all either way. IMO organs are just a part of my body, they dont define my personality or interests or values.





February 26, 2023 at 12:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.