Feeling annoyed by dating.

I matched with this girl and we had a great connection. We met up and hit it off like natural. Had a great date, a kiss, hand hold etc. It seems though she is keeping me on a string. Like not letting me too close but then sorta is.. if that makes sense. I am being me and what I said was too much or not enough.
She said she liked baby so I said it then I woke up to her being cold and weird and said I over used it..but I don't think I did.
Then today we were going to hang out and she cancelled cause it was going to snow. But then turned out to not snow. She hasn't really talked much and seems distant not since that conversation.
I want to ask whats up but I don't want to sound weird.

And I sent a selfie and got not much back..so I am kinda like eh..

she's really my type and we connect but I am feeling kinda like she's wasting my time or not letting me in.. after we opened up on a lot of things already and said I was respecting her boundaries that many people didn't do before.



Submitted February 26, 2023 at 01:09AM

I matched with this girl and we had a great connection. We met up and hit it off like natural. Had a great date, a kiss, hand hold etc. It seems though she is keeping me on a string. Like not letting me too close but then sorta is.. if that makes sense. I am being me and what I said was too much or not enough.She said she liked baby so I said it then I woke up to her being cold and weird and said I over used it..but I don't think I did.Then today we were going to hang out and she cancelled cause it was going to snow. But then turned out to not snow. She hasn't really talked much and seems distant not since that conversation.I want to ask whats up but I don't want to sound weird.And I sent a selfie and got not much back..so I am kinda like eh..she's really my type and we connect but I am feeling kinda like she's wasting my time or not letting me in.. after we opened up on a lot of things already and said I was respecting her boundaries that many people didn't do before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.