Is she a red flag ?

Been on a first date with a girl a few weeks ago. Red flags I noted:

  • Mentioned some guy wants to be intimate with her again, but she isn’t allowing it because he’s been acting funny.

  • Kept mentioning hobbies that relates to the above guy.

  • mentioned she does bareback

  • Asked me the last time I had sex.

  • Asked if I had any friends which were girls and if we get together I’d have to cut them off.

  • mentioned she wants me to message her atleast once per day if we get together or she’d cut me off



Submitted February 21, 2023 at 01:12AM

Been on a first date with a girl a few weeks ago. Red flags I noted:Mentioned some guy wants to be intimate with her again, but she isn’t allowing it because he’s been acting funny.Kept mentioning hobbies that relates to the above guy.mentioned she does barebackAsked me the last time I had sex.Asked if I had any friends which were girls and if we get together I’d have to cut them off.mentioned she wants me to message her atleast once per day if we get together or she’d cut me off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.