I feel little hurt

I feel a little hurt when my girlfriend jokes to me about sucking someone elses dick or having sex with someone else.

There was one joke she told me that i commented ln a movie where people had crashed an airplane, i asked her what she would do if she was in that situation, then i jokingly said if she would start dating, then she said she wouldnt suck dick because she would get dehydrated. For me that joke implied that she would be sucking dick if she wouldnt get dehydrated.

Am i wrong for reacting a little to this?

I didnt make a big deal out of it, i said in a calmly manner that i dont like it so much when she jokes in that manner, but she got very defensive and started laughing at me and said that crazy that i falt that



Submitted February 21, 2023 at 12:13AM

I feel a little hurt when my girlfriend jokes to me about sucking someone elses dick or having sex with someone else.There was one joke she told me that i commented ln a movie where people had crashed an airplane, i asked her what she would do if she was in that situation, then i jokingly said if she would start dating, then she said she wouldnt suck dick because she would get dehydrated. For me that joke implied that she would be sucking dick if she wouldnt get dehydrated.Am i wrong for reacting a little to this?I didnt make a big deal out of it, i said in a calmly manner that i dont like it so much when she jokes in that manner, but she got very defensive and started laughing at me and said that crazy that i falt that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.