/u/wholefoodsgrocer on Hearing allosexuals talk about how important sex is to them makes me glad to be a sex-repulsed asexual

I get that 100%. I also get a lot of inappropriate comments. One of which was from my (F late 30s) boss.

I normally cover my breasts pretty well, but this day I wore a tight long sleeve shirt and overalls, so on the side you could see my figure. My boss pulled me aside and asked me how big my boobs were. No shame whatsoever.

Didn't ask me to cover up (I wasn't dressed inappropriately) or anything, just was genuinely curious as to their size.

It's usually women who comment to me how large my breasts are, which I assume is because they think it's okay.





January 03, 2023 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.