/u/Cato-the-Cactus on Question

I've never taken such a test. Try to figure out, if what you are feeling in different situations is sexual attraction or not. Look up different definitions of sexual attraction and compare them to how you feel. If you come to the conclusion, that you sometimes feel sexual attraction, ask yourself under what circumstances you feel that and how often and how intense the feeling is.
If you want to find a more specific label, look up all the different labels people on the asexual spectrum use for themselves and ask yourself, if those labels would fit you too.

Also consider reading a lot of texts about asexuality. (I personally found the book "Ace: What Asexuality Reveals About Desire, Society, and the Meaning of Sex" by Angela Chen helpful.)





January 04, 2023 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.