/u/Goniel9604 on Ain't there a way to reduce arousal?

Yeah, I'm in my teen years, almost 18, so I guess hormones do play a big role here. The time it annoyed me the most though is in cases like me giving or recieveing phisical touch like hugs for example, or even when I'm just complementing people. Note: Not at any moment I think of any sexual fantasies, expirience sexual attraction nor get desire, I just get aroused. It just happens and I really hate it, and my objective is to focus on the other person or at the moment, and not to worry or try to control the arousal. That's why distractions wouldn't work. When I'm alone, it annoys me too and that might help, so thank you.





January 11, 2023 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.