Question about first dates!

What’s your opinion about women making the move to kiss during the first date if the timing feels right?

I already like this guy, and I’m more of the one to make the first move and don’t really like waiting around when the guy will. I think it’s so awkward knowing that the standard is they kiss you goodbye at the end of the date. Please give me your opinion! I’m a 25F if that helps.



Submitted January 16, 2023 at 01:10AM

What’s your opinion about women making the move to kiss during the first date if the timing feels right?I already like this guy, and I’m more of the one to make the first move and don’t really like waiting around when the guy will. I think it’s so awkward knowing that the standard is they kiss you goodbye at the end of the date. Please give me your opinion! I’m a 25F if that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.