How do I ask her out

I like a girl I don't know if she likes me back she only snaps me before she goes offline and if she does like me how do I ask her out like is it hey do you want to be my girl freind that just seems childish how do you say it



Submitted January 16, 2023 at 12:12AM

I like a girl I don't know if she likes me back she only snaps me before she goes offline and if she does like me how do I ask her out like is it hey do you want to be my girl freind that just seems childish how do you say it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.