Non-physical Social Activities to Meet New People?

Hi all,

For my new years resolution, I made it my goal to go out more and put myself in situations where I could meet new people. A lot of activities my friends and other redditors mentioned seems to be physical activity related like dance classes, rock climbing, and other fitness classes which so far have all been solid recommendations.

My issue now is that physically some days I feel physically exhausted but mentally I'm still solid for meeting new people. Does anyone have any recommendations for other non-physical activities I could try?



Submitted January 20, 2023 at 01:05AM

Hi all,For my new years resolution, I made it my goal to go out more and put myself in situations where I could meet new people. A lot of activities my friends and other redditors mentioned seems to be physical activity related like dance classes, rock climbing, and other fitness classes which so far have all been solid recommendations.My issue now is that physically some days I feel physically exhausted but mentally I'm still solid for meeting new people. Does anyone have any recommendations for other non-physical activities I could try?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.