How do I talk to a girl I like at work

Okay so I work at starbucks and this girl just started working in the store that my starbucks is inside of and she really caught my eye but I haven’t seriously talked to a girl since my last relationship ended badly two years ago either way she smiled me the first day she started and and I know that doesn’t mean she likes me but I just really fell in love with her smile and Everyday before work i’m like okay imma talk to her and then i get there and she comes to get a drink at my starbucks like she does every day and it’s just a hi how are you what are you getting if even that so i just wanna know how to like really talk to her bc for some reason i’m so scared

edit: if it helps i’m 18m and the same age or a year or two older



Submitted January 20, 2023 at 12:53AM

Okay so I work at starbucks and this girl just started working in the store that my starbucks is inside of and she really caught my eye but I haven’t seriously talked to a girl since my last relationship ended badly two years ago either way she smiled me the first day she started and and I know that doesn’t mean she likes me but I just really fell in love with her smile and Everyday before work i’m like okay imma talk to her and then i get there and she comes to get a drink at my starbucks like she does every day and it’s just a hi how are you what are you getting if even that so i just wanna know how to like really talk to her bc for some reason i’m so scarededit: if it helps i’m 18m and the same age or a year or two older

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.