I (24M) got no game and need to improve: How can I approach someone who I think has been eyeing me at a social event?

Hi everyone, so my problem is that I just suck at flirting and this kinda thing and never know what to say. I'm lucky enough to be in the better half of looks so it happened that people did the first (and second and third) step but I'm terrible at taking the matter into my own hands. I need to up my game.

Let's say I'm at a social event (concert, bar, club, this kinda thing) and I see a person has been eyeing me. I just don't know how to approach them. Do I just go and say hey what's up? I feel like that'd be awkward. How do you guys do it?



Submitted January 18, 2023 at 01:04AM

Hi everyone, so my problem is that I just suck at flirting and this kinda thing and never know what to say. I'm lucky enough to be in the better half of looks so it happened that people did the first (and second and third) step but I'm terrible at taking the matter into my own hands. I need to up my game.Let's say I'm at a social event (concert, bar, club, this kinda thing) and I see a person has been eyeing me. I just don't know how to approach them. Do I just go and say hey what's up? I feel like that'd be awkward. How do you guys do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.