28[m4f] Illinois/online anywhere

Things about me ~ I am 5’7 176 lbs (im working on losing weight) ~ black hair, brown eyes, dark skin ~Mexican my English is %60

{Hobbies ~ Video games ~ Watching shows and movies (action,comedy,thriller) Watching sports ( soccer,bball &football) ~ Stuff I like Outer space ~ Technology ~ancient stuff (Egypt, alien’s etc ) What I’m looking for Dedication To The Relationship I don’t really ask for much i rather have someone with good personality then good look’s I have Discord, Instagram, I hope to hear from one of yall beautiful ladies.



Submitted January 21, 2023 at 12:16AM

Things about me ~ I am 5’7 176 lbs (im working on losing weight) ~ black hair, brown eyes, dark skin ~Mexican my English is %60{Hobbies ~ Video games ~ Watching shows and movies (action,comedy,thriller) Watching sports ( soccer,bball &football) ~ Stuff I like Outer space ~ Technology ~ancient stuff (Egypt, alien’s etc ) What I’m looking for Dedication To The Relationship I don’t really ask for much i rather have someone with good personality then good look’s I have Discord, Instagram, I hope to hear from one of yall beautiful ladies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.