Would you wear(at bars) a light up bracelet that indicates what you’re looking for ?

I just graduated college and am a single guy and have gone out a few times with friends. I think it’s safe to say that people go to bars to be social, meet people, make friends and potentially meet a special someone.

I noticed sometimes there can be a bit of misunderstanding when someone is looking for something beyond a conversation. For example when I had this idea in a bar there was a girl who had talked to probably 10 guys but her roommate ended up telling me she had a boyfriend. This is completely fine and a woman should be able to do what she wants but this is where the idea sparked

What if bars sold bracelets that would light up and you can press a button and the color changes and each color is relating to your status. The two basic colors would be Red means taken, green could mean single open to a conversation. There could also be a few colors and the band of the bracelet could be the bar’s name/design.

I know there’s some drawbacks like if a girl has green men can potentially make assumptions about a girl and act inappropriately with her

Assuming things like this can be avoided would you consider buying something like this at a bar if it’s priced at 5 dollars or less?

Any thoughts are welcomed



Submitted December 21, 2022 at 12:07AM

I just graduated college and am a single guy and have gone out a few times with friends. I think it’s safe to say that people go to bars to be social, meet people, make friends and potentially meet a special someone.I noticed sometimes there can be a bit of misunderstanding when someone is looking for something beyond a conversation. For example when I had this idea in a bar there was a girl who had talked to probably 10 guys but her roommate ended up telling me she had a boyfriend. This is completely fine and a woman should be able to do what she wants but this is where the idea sparkedWhat if bars sold bracelets that would light up and you can press a button and the color changes and each color is relating to your status. The two basic colors would be Red means taken, green could mean single open to a conversation. There could also be a few colors and the band of the bracelet could be the bar’s name/design.I know there’s some drawbacks like if a girl has green men can potentially make assumptions about a girl and act inappropriately with herAssuming things like this can be avoided would you consider buying something like this at a bar if it’s priced at 5 dollars or less?Any thoughts are welcomed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.