/u/HopieBird on Could my wife be asexual?

What is sad is that a guy who loves his wife. Has a beautiful 18 month baby girl and a home he has worked his ass off to provide for his family. Is here literally begging for some suggestions because his marriage is falling apart, and all i get is berated. It's very easy to tell that some of the responses are dripping with the posters own historical trauma. But i am not your past parter. I'm a genuine guy sincerely trying to keep his marriage together. I don't want to collect my daughter every weekend from a petrol station because i didn't try everything possible.

I don't understand what it is you want from us.

Say she is asexual, then what? How will that magically fix your marriage. Will you then understand you aren't sexually compatible, (finally) accept it and live happily ever after?





December 21, 2022 at 12:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.