/u/Ginnyk0408 on Why does society make sex such a big deal?

I feel EXACTLY the same way as you. I am 42 years old and I feel like I have been having sex just to please my boyfriend/ husband and not bc I actually really desire to have sex. My husband died almost 6 years ago and I feel horrible saying this but not having him constantly badgering me into having sex has been so nice. Anytime I even think about maybe wanting a relationship again, as soon as I realize I’d have to have sex with this person I’m immediately back to feeling like I’m better off staying single lol . I just wanna eat yummy food, talk, laugh, watch tv, cuddle, etc. and I wish sex wasn’t any part of it. I actually stopped initiating cuddling bc every boyfriend I ever had thought it meant I was giving the green light for sex. I used to use alcohol or weed to try and numb myself out of the discomfort having sex would bring me. I’m just now realizing that maybe I’m not just a weirdo and maybe there are people out there that feel just like I do and it’s definitely comforting.





December 13, 2022 at 01:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.