/u/A_lil_bit_gay on I (not asexual) met a girl (Asexual) and does not know where we are leading

First of all don't llet her think that she needs to engage in sexual activities with you in order to make you happy, I was down that hole and was quite miserable in the situation when I look back

Also I would like to note that asexuality is not a condition, it's an identity, so the phrase "people with asexuality" is a quite controversial statement in my view, even if you didn't mean it (feel free to have different views, people, just saying my opinion)





December 03, 2022 at 12:55AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.