Should I cut her off?

So I caught feelings for this girl that was my friend and she ended up rejecting me, I decided I was mature enough that I could remain friendly with her but I distanced myself greatly

A couple months go by and I am in a happy relationship and she has been through like 4 guys and she’s having a hard time with it

I’ve told her before I’m not comfortable with her drowning me with her guy problems but that hasn’t stopped her from saying how she just wants to be loved and she can’t find a good guy etc etc, to me this is kind of a slap in the face, am I wrong for wanting to be her friend but not being there for her when it comes to this stuff?

Also ever since I distanced myself she is constantly trying to get my attention more swiping up on my stories asking me to hang out when before I was the one doing the chasing, I will still hangout with her from time to time but it’s been frustrating lately

I’m honestly not sure what her intentions are, if she craves the attention and ego boost I used to give her or if she actually cares about me and wants to be close friends?



Submitted December 10, 2022 at 12:18AM

So I caught feelings for this girl that was my friend and she ended up rejecting me, I decided I was mature enough that I could remain friendly with her but I distanced myself greatlyA couple months go by and I am in a happy relationship and she has been through like 4 guys and she’s having a hard time with itI’ve told her before I’m not comfortable with her drowning me with her guy problems but that hasn’t stopped her from saying how she just wants to be loved and she can’t find a good guy etc etc, to me this is kind of a slap in the face, am I wrong for wanting to be her friend but not being there for her when it comes to this stuff?Also ever since I distanced myself she is constantly trying to get my attention more swiping up on my stories asking me to hang out when before I was the one doing the chasing, I will still hangout with her from time to time but it’s been frustrating latelyI’m honestly not sure what her intentions are, if she craves the attention and ego boost I used to give her or if she actually cares about me and wants to be close friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.