She seems very interested but doesn’t ask questions when we’re calling?

Hey I just got off the phone for the first time with a girl I’ve been talking to for a few weeks over texting. We would’ve talked sooner but have both been busy.

Anyways during the call, she seemed very interested and friendly and I could sense that she was also nervous. I noticed 2 big things.

  1. She worked my name in occasionally to the conversation.

  2. She didn’t ask any questions really.

For number 1, I felt bad because not once did I say her name at all and I feel like she was showing interest here and I unintentionally didn’t reciprocate .

For number 2, I did the majority of the talking. I asked her questions and would listen keenly. Sometimes when I thought she was done (long pause), I’d talk but she would start at the same time. Whoops! Also I’d comment on her responses and she would respond to my responses and it flowed but during any pauses she didn’t initiate a new topic or didn’t ask questions back. I even joked about hoping I didn’t talk her ear off and she said I was fine and she was more of a listener.

Anyway I can get her to naturally ask me questions?



Submitted December 23, 2022 at 12:11AM

Hey I just got off the phone for the first time with a girl I’ve been talking to for a few weeks over texting. We would’ve talked sooner but have both been busy.Anyways during the call, she seemed very interested and friendly and I could sense that she was also nervous. I noticed 2 big things.She worked my name in occasionally to the conversation.She didn’t ask any questions really.For number 1, I felt bad because not once did I say her name at all and I feel like she was showing interest here and I unintentionally didn’t reciprocate .For number 2, I did the majority of the talking. I asked her questions and would listen keenly. Sometimes when I thought she was done (long pause), I’d talk but she would start at the same time. Whoops! Also I’d comment on her responses and she would respond to my responses and it flowed but during any pauses she didn’t initiate a new topic or didn’t ask questions back. I even joked about hoping I didn’t talk her ear off and she said I was fine and she was more of a listener.Anyway I can get her to naturally ask me questions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.