Girl I’m currently dating says I’m a player as I go on activities when I hang out with my girl friends

She asked if I’ve been mini golf/movies/bowling with female friends before and I said yes. She asked if I would continue to do that once we’ve started dating and it made me wonder, I said no I wouldn’t because I’d do those with her or if I was maybe to do it in groups etc.

She then said I am essentially dating these girl friends of mine to which I said no because I’ve spoke to them and said I’m not looking to date etc.

I wondered what opinions you hold towards this? Should I generally not do these activities with women if I’m to not do them when dating?

I don’t pay for the times I meet up with these friends, and before we become friends I tend to tell them I’m not looking to date/have a relationship.



Submitted December 04, 2022 at 01:07AM

She asked if I’ve been mini golf/movies/bowling with female friends before and I said yes. She asked if I would continue to do that once we’ve started dating and it made me wonder, I said no I wouldn’t because I’d do those with her or if I was maybe to do it in groups etc.She then said I am essentially dating these girl friends of mine to which I said no because I’ve spoke to them and said I’m not looking to date etc.I wondered what opinions you hold towards this? Should I generally not do these activities with women if I’m to not do them when dating?I don’t pay for the times I meet up with these friends, and before we become friends I tend to tell them I’m not looking to date/have a relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.