Why he changed after we had sex for the second time

Last week a went on a date with a guy I He’s 28 , I’m 35. I didn’t plan anything serious with him anyways and we kinda agreed just to have fun. He said he’s looking for something casual but consistent.

We went for drinks than went to his place. Sex was good. We chilled and had a great time. The next day he texted me, asked how’s my day going , that he had a great time asking when can we meet again .

We met again on Friday last week . I was supposed to stay over but I remembered I had an appointment in the morning and I ended up going home . Not sure if he thinks it was just an excuse .

After that day no more contact from him at all. He didn’t interact anymore . No texts, not my liking my pics , only watching my stories on Instagram. It’s been 5 days.

After the first time we Hooked up he was very eager and excited ti see me again . He was texting me , sending emojis, complimenting me etc. But something changed after the second time. And I don’t get what is it. He went no contact.

So I just decided to text him. I texted “ hey how are you ? And he responded “ I’m amazing babes , how are you “

Then I sent him this:

“I’m great , I wanna see you again 😉 let’s meet this weekend .” He responded after like 6 hrs that he was busy and that he’s down to meet this weekend . I suggested Saturday he replied - Yes I’m down .

The thing is, I feel he’s been kinda dry to me , and not as nice /Excited as before .no smilies no nothing . I don’t get why .



Submitted November 04, 2022 at 12:21AM

Last week a went on a date with a guy I He’s 28 , I’m 35. I didn’t plan anything serious with him anyways and we kinda agreed just to have fun. He said he’s looking for something casual but consistent.We went for drinks than went to his place. Sex was good. We chilled and had a great time. The next day he texted me, asked how’s my day going , that he had a great time asking when can we meet again .We met again on Friday last week . I was supposed to stay over but I remembered I had an appointment in the morning and I ended up going home . Not sure if he thinks it was just an excuse .After that day no more contact from him at all. He didn’t interact anymore . No texts, not my liking my pics , only watching my stories on Instagram. It’s been 5 days.After the first time we Hooked up he was very eager and excited ti see me again . He was texting me , sending emojis, complimenting me etc. But something changed after the second time. And I don’t get what is it. He went no contact.So I just decided to text him. I texted “ hey how are you ? And he responded “ I’m amazing babes , how are you “Then I sent him this:“I’m great , I wanna see you again 😉 let’s meet this weekend .” He responded after like 6 hrs that he was busy and that he’s down to meet this weekend . I suggested Saturday he replied - Yes I’m down .The thing is, I feel he’s been kinda dry to me , and not as nice /Excited as before .no smilies no nothing . I don’t get why .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.