In a conundrum

Im sure something along these lines has been asked countless times but I guess here we are again

So to lay it out, 2 days ago I went on a date with a girl I might through a mutual friend. It went very well and she seemed like she really enjoyed it. But today, a girl I've known for a little while, but haven't been close to, just told me she's been interested in me for a while. And I won't lie I can't say I'm not either.

They are both beautiful women who have great personalities, and I feel like an asshole even thinking about having to make a "decision", but I feel obligated to. I like both of them quite a bit but don't know what the best way to go about things is now....help!!

: Edit : I am 20m, girl 1 is 18f girl two is 20f (automod said I needed to include this)



Submitted November 04, 2022 at 12:10AM

Im sure something along these lines has been asked countless times but I guess here we are againSo to lay it out, 2 days ago I went on a date with a girl I might through a mutual friend. It went very well and she seemed like she really enjoyed it. But today, a girl I've known for a little while, but haven't been close to, just told me she's been interested in me for a while. And I won't lie I can't say I'm not either.They are both beautiful women who have great personalities, and I feel like an asshole even thinking about having to make a "decision", but I feel obligated to. I like both of them quite a bit but don't know what the best way to go about things is now....help!!: Edit : I am 20m, girl 1 is 18f girl two is 20f (automod said I needed to include this)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.