where to start as a m21

Alright. Ditch the "you have lots of time, things will naturally change" etc comments, I've read all those on other posts. Here's my problem.

I m21 have the least amount of social/dating/sexual experience out of any single person I know. Never been on a date, never talked to a girl "in that way", I've only ever gotten most of my friends as girls, where all of em except 1 flaked away. The one sticking around is one of my closest friends and can't give advice for sh* so here I am asking, how do I start? I've been on dating apps for years now and have gotten many snaps/#s but can't get any further.

I feel like my social anxiety holds me back from going for anything, I've been invited to meet up by people on tinder and literally don't respond because I don't wanna say no but can't say yes.

I've met some people through work that seem cool, have good vibes and I'd like to get to know more but I can't make non-work related conversation for the life of me.

Any and all advice is appreciated but if it's "work on yourself first" let's try to elaborate

Thanks



Submitted November 03, 2022 at 12:59AM

Alright. Ditch the "you have lots of time, things will naturally change" etc comments, I've read all those on other posts. Here's my problem.I m21 have the least amount of social/dating/sexual experience out of any single person I know. Never been on a date, never talked to a girl "in that way", I've only ever gotten most of my friends as girls, where all of em except 1 flaked away. The one sticking around is one of my closest friends and can't give advice for sh* so here I am asking, how do I start? I've been on dating apps for years now and have gotten many snaps/#s but can't get any further.I feel like my social anxiety holds me back from going for anything, I've been invited to meet up by people on tinder and literally don't respond because I don't wanna say no but can't say yes.I've met some people through work that seem cool, have good vibes and I'd like to get to know more but I can't make non-work related conversation for the life of me.Any and all advice is appreciated but if it's "work on yourself first" let's try to elaborateThanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.