/u/Emotional_Pound_1705 on For those who have come out to their parents, how did they take it?

I've told them I'm bi and polyamory. They were ok with bi but weren't ok with polyamory at all. They almost didn't come to my wedding and only recently ok with it. I haven't told my parents I'm ace and never plan to. They don't need to know but my loves know.

I told my husband and wife that I'm ace they they were ok with it but thought there was something mental wrong with me. ( there is but that's not why I'm ace) I'm just happy they don't mind my sex limited lifestyle and they still love me anyway

Ps I'm a bi romantic graysexual





November 03, 2022 at 12:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.