/u/Vannah272 on Am I asexual or autistic?

I'm both. People on the autism spectrum are a bit more likely to be asexual, and it's a full-blown symptom of Schizoid Personality Disorder (which is basically 'loners who like being alone are weird, let's put it in the DSM').

The ace community tends not to like stereotypes of them having mental illnesses, but if you do is that really so bad? If you don't feel sexual attraction because of non-standard brain wiring, you still don't feel sexual attraction. Nothing has changed.





November 04, 2022 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.