/u/Soullessly_Wandering on Recognise Sexual Coercion

For your first question, I'm not 100% sure about a legal issue, but it's definitely something that your partner should not be doing if that's what makes you uncomfortable. Second, you could totally disregard thay experience as your first kiss because it made you uncomfortable, and instead you could think that your future partner will be your first kiss. You were not comfortable with it, so I wouldn't really count it. If you were comfortable enough with said new partner, that is something you could address to them. It's really up to you what you count as your first. Hope that helps! :)





November 19, 2022 at 12:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.