/u/bitchtarts on Has any bi or lesbian aces suffer from compulsory heterosexuality?

Oh definitely. I identified as heteroromantic asexual for a while because I thought that the ace part didn’t matter as much and that was I was “still technically straight”. But I was actually holding myself back from confronting the fact that I was romantically attracted to women and non-men. What sucks is that my aceness didn’t initially make me queer enough to be welcomed by the LGBT community, but now that I identify as a lesbian it does. :/ I still don’t usually bring up my ace identity in queer circles.





November 09, 2022 at 01:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.