/u/bigchunkofcake on My parents are the reason why I hate sex, sexual things, and just straight people/culture.

Honestly I would suggest you to just be honest and let your words out. And if you parents tell you to suck it up just tell them no, because it bothers you and that you want them to at least reflect on how they made you feel and if they choose not to then tell them that's on them, but that they can't expect you to just forget about that and accept their response, saying their excuse is plain and unsymathic or something in that direction.

Communication is a very powerful and important thing, and if they choose to be not understanding towards your feelings then they are the problem not you, and their bad responses just may show them they have nothing they can defend their bad behaviour from.





November 10, 2022 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.