Partner of 8 years [M30] is ok with me [M31] hooking up with other guys, but not with girls

I think it might be a little bi-phobic or bigoted, he says it isn’t because “he isn’t afraid of bi-people, he just doesn’t want to be with a partner where the possibility of them getting someone else pregnant exists”.

He feels this way even if I take male birth control and always wear a condom. He says it’s gross and repulsive to fuck me if my Dick has been anywhere near vaginas.

What should I do?

TLDR: in our open relationship I can fuck guys, but not girls because he is grossed out by the cooties



Submitted November 11, 2022 at 12:11AM

I think it might be a little bi-phobic or bigoted, he says it isn’t because “he isn’t afraid of bi-people, he just doesn’t want to be with a partner where the possibility of them getting someone else pregnant exists”.He feels this way even if I take male birth control and always wear a condom. He says it’s gross and repulsive to fuck me if my Dick has been anywhere near vaginas.What should I do?TLDR: in our open relationship I can fuck guys, but not girls because he is grossed out by the cooties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.