/u/Biengo on The more comfortable I become the more lonely I get.

I know right. Like I know it sounds unrealistic (and I hate that it does in this world) but if I could just have a best friend to share a home with, someone that would cuddle up when it's cold, to go shopping with, to cook for, and if I explain all these things to someone they will say "bro you want a girlfriend" ... No not really I just want SOMEONE! non romantic (or maybe semi romantic idk) but just someone stable in my life that I can put energy into and that can do the same.. it's soooo hard to get that into people's heads.

I've heard the term life partner I few times and ya I guess that I what I'm getting at. Someone who is just on the same page as me, saying there is no label, we are just us and we are happy.

But nope.





November 23, 2022 at 12:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.