31F struggling to even get a message back on apps

Lol I know how sad that sounds. I’ve been on Hinge and lately actually been putting effort in. Swiping right as much as I can and actually messaging first.

In my mid-twenties it was so much easier, a lot of dudes messaged me. It feels like since I turned 30 it’s a lot harder. Dunno if this is in my head.

I’ve been out of the dating scene for several years now (got diagnosed with a life long disease was a big part of that) and I have no idea what I’m doing trying to get back into it.

Any general advice?? Are there other apps I should be using?? Anyone have anything “bad” on their profile they didn’t realize was turning people off?

Lol help me xD

31F, 170lbs, 5’6”. I would say I’m pretty average in terms of looks - my face is cute.



Submitted November 23, 2022 at 12:09AM

Lol I know how sad that sounds. I’ve been on Hinge and lately actually been putting effort in. Swiping right as much as I can and actually messaging first.In my mid-twenties it was so much easier, a lot of dudes messaged me. It feels like since I turned 30 it’s a lot harder. Dunno if this is in my head.I’ve been out of the dating scene for several years now (got diagnosed with a life long disease was a big part of that) and I have no idea what I’m doing trying to get back into it.Any general advice?? Are there other apps I should be using?? Anyone have anything “bad” on their profile they didn’t realize was turning people off?Lol help me xD31F, 170lbs, 5’6”. I would say I’m pretty average in terms of looks - my face is cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.