How do I meet women locally(US)?

There's a debate on cold approaching so lets ignore that.

So far the things I have read/tried include:

- Work

- Hobbies

- Bars

- Concerts

But I don't feel any of these are viable for myself. My work and hobbies are nearly 100% male and I'm not sure dipping into work is a good idea regardless.

I don't drink or enjoy music or want to pretend I am part of a subculture I am not, the idea of investing substantial time into something I dislike to fit in with a group in order to potentially meet women seems incredibly absurd to me.

On a personal note I don't feel anything positive when interacting with people unless I am trying to achieve a specific goal. Socializing doesn't make me feel happy and usually I fall someplace between not feeling anything at all or feeling exhausted mostly due to the effort required to keep the conversation going without any innate desire.



Submitted November 14, 2022 at 12:01AM

There's a debate on cold approaching so lets ignore that.So far the things I have read/tried include:- Work- Hobbies- Bars- ConcertsBut I don't feel any of these are viable for myself. My work and hobbies are nearly 100% male and I'm not sure dipping into work is a good idea regardless.I don't drink or enjoy music or want to pretend I am part of a subculture I am not, the idea of investing substantial time into something I dislike to fit in with a group in order to potentially meet women seems incredibly absurd to me.On a personal note I don't feel anything positive when interacting with people unless I am trying to achieve a specific goal. Socializing doesn't make me feel happy and usually I fall someplace between not feeling anything at all or feeling exhausted mostly due to the effort required to keep the conversation going without any innate desire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.