Why doesn't he initiate dates?

I have a friend who I really like. He broke up with his girlfriend a couple of months ago and we text all day, every day. He'll ask about small things like how my day is going and what I'm having for dinner etc.

He offered to help me move house recently, although I turned him down as I didn't want to seem needy.

We've gone for dinner a couple of times recently and he's insisted on paying the whole bill, which seems like it may be a sign of interest.

He'll often hint that we should hang out but it feels like it's always me that has to say 'well shall we do x on x day then?' which makes me question his interest.

Do you think he does like me and is just scared?



Submitted October 11, 2022 at 11:49PM

I have a friend who I really like. He broke up with his girlfriend a couple of months ago and we text all day, every day. He'll ask about small things like how my day is going and what I'm having for dinner etc.He offered to help me move house recently, although I turned him down as I didn't want to seem needy.We've gone for dinner a couple of times recently and he's insisted on paying the whole bill, which seems like it may be a sign of interest.He'll often hint that we should hang out but it feels like it's always me that has to say 'well shall we do x on x day then?' which makes me question his interest.Do you think he does like me and is just scared?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.