does he like (?) me

I’m probably gonna lose my appetite after reading these responses, but I want to know if there is ~anything~ here. For context, he’s asked me if I had a boyfriend in the past and showered me with compliments. Also what can I do if he does like me.

I’m just gonna type out the texts cause idk if WhatsApp will notify them of the screenshot …

Sent: Tuesday

A (me): Hey!! It’s A. I didn’t see you today, but I wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday 🎉

Sent: Wednesday

M (him): Awn thank youuu🥰

M: Might celebrate it on Friday. Are you free?

A: Depends how much school work I can get done before then 😅 I’ll let u knowww

M: gotchaa

Sent: Friday

A: where y’all headed tonight?

M: We’re actually headed to my place lol

M: I’m gathering some friends over if u wanna come

A: ooooh okiee anyone from our class going?

M: Noo they are all busy :(

M: If u wanna come and bring a [mutual friends name] thats totally fine

M: I don’t I think have her number

A: no stresssss I’ll catch u in class !! Have funnnn



Submitted October 12, 2022 at 12:02AM

I’m probably gonna lose my appetite after reading these responses, but I want to know if there is ~anything~ here. For context, he’s asked me if I had a boyfriend in the past and showered me with compliments. Also what can I do if he does like me.I’m just gonna type out the texts cause idk if WhatsApp will notify them of the screenshot …Sent: TuesdayA (me): Hey!! It’s A. I didn’t see you today, but I wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday 🎉Sent: WednesdayM (him): Awn thank youuu🥰M: Might celebrate it on Friday. Are you free?A: Depends how much school work I can get done before then 😅 I’ll let u knowwwM: gotchaaSent: FridayA: where y’all headed tonight?M: We’re actually headed to my place lolM: I’m gathering some friends over if u wanna comeA: ooooh okiee anyone from our class going?M: Noo they are all busy :(M: If u wanna come and bring a [mutual friends name] thats totally fineM: I don’t I think have her numberA: no stresssss I’ll catch u in class !! Have funnnn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.