Why do all of my casual encounters always ask me not to wear a condom?

For some quick background, I live in a large American city and participate in the casual sex scene. I typically meet girls on Tinder, go out for drinks and we go back to my place or theirs to have fun.

I've only been doing this regularly for the past couple years, hooked up with ~20 women so far and I've noticed a trend - most of the girls I see ask me not to wear a condom. I find this peculiar because in the past when I was in relationships, my gfs always wanted me to wear a condom and would rarely ever have sex without it.

Could any women elaborate on this, why would all of these women ask me not to use a condom? Is there some kind of ulterior motive at play here?



Submitted October 23, 2022 at 12:49AM

For some quick background, I live in a large American city and participate in the casual sex scene. I typically meet girls on Tinder, go out for drinks and we go back to my place or theirs to have fun.I've only been doing this regularly for the past couple years, hooked up with ~20 women so far and I've noticed a trend - most of the girls I see ask me not to wear a condom. I find this peculiar because in the past when I was in relationships, my gfs always wanted me to wear a condom and would rarely ever have sex without it.Could any women elaborate on this, why would all of these women ask me not to use a condom? Is there some kind of ulterior motive at play here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.