/u/corinne177 on Relationship with asexual s.o. causing arguments in family.

"I had sex with your mother whether she wanted to or not or liked it or not, so why shouldn't everyone else be like that? Why should you have some kind of special circumstances?" 🤔 😅 Seriously though, I think it's emasculation thing by proxy, of like how some men won't neuter or spay their dogs because they feel it subtracts from them and therefore from them as an owner. Seriously it's a thing. I mean I'm not comparing your father to a dog, but just the mentality.





October 22, 2022 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.