What to talk about?

Got this girls number from my co worker, never met her lol

Just really weird because I never met her, I had to just txt her out of the blue. She is a church girl, and we talked about food, her career. And even asked her out to a small food festival, but said she worked on Sunday’s and didn’t even offer another day smh

We exchanged ig, but i feel like she’s to good of a girl based of her pics, while im the guy that goes out etc based off my pics ( which are old pics from like 2015)



Submitted October 26, 2022 at 12:18AM

Got this girls number from my co worker, never met her lolJust really weird because I never met her, I had to just txt her out of the blue. She is a church girl, and we talked about food, her career. And even asked her out to a small food festival, but said she worked on Sunday’s and didn’t even offer another day smhWe exchanged ig, but i feel like she’s to good of a girl based of her pics, while im the guy that goes out etc based off my pics ( which are old pics from like 2015)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.