I [M21] met this girl [F23] and we kissed and now I'm confused

So basically I joined a club at my university and this girl was assigned as my "buddy" for the semester. She's older than me and she is a grad student.

We do weekly activities for the club and like, 2 weeks ago it was homecoming week and one of the activities was attending one of the events, we got a little drunk and things escalated a little but nothing happened.

Last Friday, she was drinking at a party, and she asked me to come, I arrived and she was pretty drunk; I started drinking too and we kissed multiple times, spent the night together talking and kissing and shit, and she told me multiple times that she finds attractive and not only cause she was drunk, but she also said that its wrong cause shes my "buddy". (Also, she did say multiple times that she wanted to have sex but I didn't want to because she was too drunk)

Then, Sunday, we talked about it and she told me that she didn't know how she felt about everything and then I told her that I am attracted to her but I never intended to do anything about it, she then told me she had to think and came back like an hour later saying that she doesn't feel like she wants to date anyone at the moment.

So yeah, just wanted to rant, cause I'm pretty sure that I'm developing feelings for this girl now and yeah, nothing is happening between us so like... ugh... kill me now please lol

Also, if you have any advice, please tell me



Submitted October 26, 2022 at 12:22AM

So basically I joined a club at my university and this girl was assigned as my "buddy" for the semester. She's older than me and she is a grad student.We do weekly activities for the club and like, 2 weeks ago it was homecoming week and one of the activities was attending one of the events, we got a little drunk and things escalated a little but nothing happened.Last Friday, she was drinking at a party, and she asked me to come, I arrived and she was pretty drunk; I started drinking too and we kissed multiple times, spent the night together talking and kissing and shit, and she told me multiple times that she finds attractive and not only cause she was drunk, but she also said that its wrong cause shes my "buddy". (Also, she did say multiple times that she wanted to have sex but I didn't want to because she was too drunk)Then, Sunday, we talked about it and she told me that she didn't know how she felt about everything and then I told her that I am attracted to her but I never intended to do anything about it, she then told me she had to think and came back like an hour later saying that she doesn't feel like she wants to date anyone at the moment.So yeah, just wanted to rant, cause I'm pretty sure that I'm developing feelings for this girl now and yeah, nothing is happening between us so like... ugh... kill me now please lolAlso, if you have any advice, please tell me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.