/u/Roughcast on I'm Asexual and it's destroying my life.

It is nobody's fault. It is heartbreaking to discover an incompatibility like this, but it is nobody's fault. You are made the way you are made, your partner is made the way they are made. Neither one of you can change who you are.

Ultimately, if you can't give each other what you each need to thrive, and you can't find any way to adjust things (by this I do NOT mean you forcing yourself to have sex you don't want, I don't recommend that at all), then the relationship may have run its course, and you may both be better looking for someone who is more compatible.

I know this is easier said than done. But it seems like the writing is on the wall. However much you love each other, you're neither of you happy and I can't see a way that you could be.

I'm so sorry.





October 09, 2022 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.