I’ve had a crush on him for years. Last night I slept in his bed.

The night before that, he slept in mine.

Anyway, I’ve been acquaintances with this guy in my town who’s involved in the tattoo/piercing scene, has phenomenal taste in music and is just absolutely breathtaking beautiful for a few years.

I saw him on tinder the other day and absolutely slid his dms on social media. Just a dorky, “hey I saw your mug on tinder” which sparked a really great conversation

All of a sudden, we’ve hung out a few times in the last 72hrs and I’m so into him. He’s lovely and kind and gentle, and even let me catch a glimpse of his dominant side which I really look for in a sexual (or potentially sexual) partner.

I’m just…headlocked. I’m in a little bit of shock that we’re hanging out I think, so I’m trying to keep my cool. Just needed to get this off my chest.



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 11:56PM

The night before that, he slept in mine.Anyway, I’ve been acquaintances with this guy in my town who’s involved in the tattoo/piercing scene, has phenomenal taste in music and is just absolutely breathtaking beautiful for a few years.I saw him on tinder the other day and absolutely slid his dms on social media. Just a dorky, “hey I saw your mug on tinder” which sparked a really great conversationAll of a sudden, we’ve hung out a few times in the last 72hrs and I’m so into him. He’s lovely and kind and gentle, and even let me catch a glimpse of his dominant side which I really look for in a sexual (or potentially sexual) partner.I’m just…headlocked. I’m in a little bit of shock that we’re hanging out I think, so I’m trying to keep my cool. Just needed to get this off my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.