I need some feedback

So I(14m, can give better description if wanted) have been going on daily runs(for my mental and physical health) and the past 2 days i have seen the same group of 2 girls(somewhere around my age, again, can give better description if wanted) and, OH. MY. GOD. they are absolutely stunning, I have never seen a girl my age that is so beautiful, and they have the cutest giggles I have ever heard. They are leaps and bounds out of my league.

But I want to go up ant try to talk to them in some way, shape, or form. But the 2 times I've tried I got like a crippling panic attack thing(I don't even know how to describe it), and they are LITERALLY all I can think about, even when I try to take my mind off of them, I just can't seem to do it.

I want something to happen but I don't know how to get something to happen.

So what do I do?



Submitted October 22, 2022 at 12:05AM

So I(14m, can give better description if wanted) have been going on daily runs(for my mental and physical health) and the past 2 days i have seen the same group of 2 girls(somewhere around my age, again, can give better description if wanted) and, OH. MY. GOD. they are absolutely stunning, I have never seen a girl my age that is so beautiful, and they have the cutest giggles I have ever heard. They are leaps and bounds out of my league.But I want to go up ant try to talk to them in some way, shape, or form. But the 2 times I've tried I got like a crippling panic attack thing(I don't even know how to describe it), and they are LITERALLY all I can think about, even when I try to take my mind off of them, I just can't seem to do it.I want something to happen but I don't know how to get something to happen.So what do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.